Welcome to “The 1st International Conference on Innovation in Research” (ICIIR 2018). The international conference is organized by Universitas Wijaya Kusuma Surabaya in collaboration with Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia. Universitas PGRI Adi Buana, STIE Malangkucecwara, Universitas Andalas, Universitas Muhammadiyah Gresik, STMIK STIKOM Indonesia (STIKI Indonesia) and Universitas Hindu Indonesia are the jointly partners to support the international conference. The conference will take place in Bali, Indonesia on 28th – 29th, August 2018.
The theme of this first year international conference is “Innovation in Research based on Environmental Insight and Entrepreneurship”. The objectives of the conference are: (1) to bring together academician, scientists, researchers, practitioners, and students in international scientific forums; (2) to share and discuss theoretical as well as practical knowledge of innovation in science. This international conference can be a scientific forum to accommodate discussions among researchers in various fields of science. Therefore, the invited speakers at this international conference are international researchers.
This International Conference will be held periodically, which means the international conference will be held once a year. “The 1st International Conference on Innovation in Research 2018” (ICIIR 2018) bring the theme of:
“Innovation in Research based on Environmental Insight and Entrepreneur”
Based on the theme, we are welcoming the article that explore topics as follows:
- Applied Science and Engineering: Mathematic, Health, Engineering, Physics, Biology
- Economics and Management Science : Organizational Behaviour and Human Resource Management, Tourism management, Managing Technology and Innovation, Educational Research and Management, Product Innovations and Management Information System, Entrepreneurship Development, Other topic related to Economics and Management System
The purpose of The 1st International Conference on Innovation in Research 2018” are as follows:
- To bring together the academicians, scientists, researchers, practitioners, and students in international scientific forum.
- To develop and discuss theoretical and practical knowledge regarding the innovation in science.
- To develop and utilize the innovation in science based on environmental insight.
- To develop and utilize the innovation in science based on entrepreneur.
Discussion and exchange of ideas that will produce the following benefit:
- To improve the research result related to the development and utilization of the natural resources and human resources.
- To improve the research result regarding science, technology and arts based on environmental insight and entrepreneur.
- To develop environmental insight and entrepreneur, so as to improve people’s lives and enrich national and international culture.
- To avoid exploitation to preserve the environment, thus creating a balance of natural resources and human resources.
- To secure the natural resources based on the environmental insight and entrepreneur with the formulation of policies concerning the exploration of natural resources and human resources.
*For Those who haven’t received certificate (for presenter, participant, and moderator) please feel free to contact the commitee
*Download Coaching Clinic Presentation Click Here
*Book of Abstract ICIIR 2018 can be download here
The reviewers for the incoming papers are as follows:
Dr. Ir. Hary Sastrya Wanto, MS., Universitas Wijaya Kusuma Surabaya, Indonesia.
Dr. Ade Gafar Abdullah, M.Si. – Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia.
Prof. Bambang Sumintono, Ph.D. Malaya University, Malaysia.
Evangelos Angelou Afendras, Ph.D, Indian Institute of Management, India.
Dr. Pranav Kumar, Edu Train International, Bahrain.
Muhammad Hafiz Badarulzaman, LL.M. Universiti Utara Malaysia, Malaysia
Fitria SH, MR, University of York, United Kingdom
Prof. Dr. Ruswiati Suryasaputra, MS, Universitas Wijaya Kusuma Surabaya, Indonesia
Prof. Dr. Ir. Achmadi Susilo, MS., Universitas Wijaya Kusuma Surabaya, Indonesia
Dr. Isma Widiaty, M.Pd. – Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia
Dr. I Wayan Budi Utama, M.Si., Universitas Hindu Indonesia, Indonesia.
Dr. I Gede Ketut Adiputra, Universitas Hindu Indonesia, Indonesia.
Dr. I Kadek Budi Sandika, ST., M.Pd., STMIK – STIKOM Indonesia.
Dr. Muhammad Makky, Universitas Andalas, Indonesia
Prof. Dr. Safni, Universitas Andalas, Indonesia
Prof. Dr. Gunawarman, Universitas Andalas, Indonesia
“The 1st International Conference on Innovation in Research” (ICIIR 2018) is expected to come up with ideas that support the objectives of the international seminars, accordingly the targeted participants are decided as follows:
- Researchers who are receiving higher education grants (DIKTI) in 2018, especially researchers from faculties of Universitas Wijaya Kusuma Surabaya.
- Researchers and teachers from various universities, graduate students from domestic and foreign universities.
- Policy Maker from the Provincial Government, Regency / City Government;
- Private parties, including practitioners, industrialists, consultants, and others;
- Students and other parties who interested to participate.
After the all participants register paper on “The 1st International Conference on Innovation in Research” (ICIIR 2018) website, all paper will be reviewed by each reviewer in accordance with the field of science. If the paper is accepted with revision, then the participant must download the paper file that has been reviewed through the web “The 1st International Conference on Innovation in Research” (ICIIR 2018). The announcement on the decision of article acceptance will be announced online.
Full Paper Submission
After the participants have finished revising the paper, participants shall submit the supplementary file for the international seminar by referring to the template provided at the “The 1st International Conference on Innovation in Research” (ICIIR 2018) website.
Paper submitted to “The 1st International Conference on Innovation in Research” (ICIIR 2018) website must be original and have not been presented or published in a seminar or other publication. ICIIR 2018 publication is Scopus-Indexed proceeding and International Journal (for selected paper only)